Cooking Photo Contest Terms and Conditions
- The competition is only open to existing Intelvision TV and/or Internet Subscribers.
- Employees or Agencies of Intelvision are not eligible for the contest.
- High-resolution photos must be submitted in JPEG or PNG formats.
- Photos must contain no violence, profanity, sex or direct attacks on individuals or organisations.
- The photo must be an original creation (no copyrighted images may be used).
- Photos which have been submitted and won prizes in prior competitions, been published, or used for commercial purposes will not be eligible.
- Up to 3 photos (one for each category: breakfast, lunch/dinner, and dessert) can be submitted per participant.
How to Participate
- To participate, simply have your photo “inboxed” to our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/Intelvisionseychelles/).
- Images submitted must be clearly labelled with a Title and the Participant’s Full Name (e.g. Pwason Griye – John Doe).
- Participants must provide their Customer Account Name or Number.
- Participants must ‘Like’ and ‘Follow’ the Official Facebook and Instagram Accounts of Intelvision (www.facebook.com/Intelvisionseychelles/) and (www.instagram.com/Intelvisionseychelles/).
- All entries must be submitted by Wednesday 6th May 2020.
- By submitting an entry, participants agree to grant Intelvision the right to use the photo in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate in printed or electronic media even if they are not the winning entries.
- Upon request, Intelvision agrees to mention the participant’s full name, if his/her photo entry is used, in order to provide photo credit.
Judging and Results
- Qualifying photos submitted will be judged by a panel of members appointed by Intelvision, whereby the finalists will be selected.
- The photos of the eligible finalists will then be posted on Intelvision’s Facebook page on the 13th of May 2020, whereby the winner will be chosen by the public, by means of voting through ‘liking/reacting’.
- The winners will be the photos with the most ‘likes/reactions’ at the end of the voting period on Faceboook, which is the 19th of May 2020.
- Winners will be contacted by phone or email within 20 days following the end of the competition, and the winners will be announced publicly shortly after.
- By submitting an entry, the participants agree that the decision of the judges is final and no appeals or complaints in regards to the decision will be considered.
- The winners will be required to provide proof of their identity, if requested by Intelvision.
- After reasonable attempts to contact the winners for 7 days, but no response from the participant, Intelvision reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- The prize is non-transferrable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- The judging panel reserves the right not to award the prize if the entries do not meet requirements of the photo contest.
- The prize for best breakfast photo is one month of subscription to Intelvision’s Extravagance TV Package.
- The prize for best lunch/dinner photo is one month of subscription to Intelvision’s Elite Internet Package.
- The prize for best dessert photo is one month of subscription to Intelvision’s Video On Demand (iVOD).
- Intelvision reserves the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
- Intelvision reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the contest, including the prizes, as and when necessary and without prior notice.
- Intelvision reserves the right to amend the contest arrangements, such as schedules, at any time and for any reason if deemed necessary.
- Intelvision takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, miscredited or cannot be delivered or entered due to any technical or other reason.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to ensure that the photos they submit do not violate the rights of a third party or any copyright. Intelvision is not responsible for any intellectual property violations that might have resulted through the photo submissions.