Intelvision is a diversified company with operations in cable television, fiber internet and telecommunications, through which it provides leading edge communications services to residential and commercial customers in the Seychelles.
At Intelvision, we know that the protection of your privacy is important to you. Intelvision shares that concern, and has implemented a range of robust business procedures and rigorous security safeguards to ensure that your information is kept confidential and used for only the purposes for which it was collected.
Personal information means any information about an identifiable individual. This would include information respecting your account with us, including your identity, the services you subscribe to and your usage of those services.
WHY WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
Intelvision collects and uses personal information about you:
- To establish and maintain our commercial relationship with you, manage your account and provide you with products and services.
- For example, when you first sign up for our services, we collect from you information that will allow us to confirm your identity in subsequent telephone interactions with you.
- To understand your needs and preferences, allowing us to offer you other Intelvision products and services that may be of interest to you.
- For example, we maintain records of the services to which you subscribe, and how much you use them, enabling us to offer you plans and packages that may better suit your needs and interests.
- To develop, enhance, market or provide our products and services.
- For example, we may record telephone calls made to or received from Intelvision employees or authorized agents in order to ensure quality control and train customer service representatives on how to best meet customer needs
- To allow you to participate in a contest or promotion run by a Intelvision company or by one of its authorized agents.
- For example, in order to establish eligibility, and in order to be able to identify and contact winners, we will collect personal information from contest entrants
- To manage its businesses and ensure the efficiency, reliability and security of its systems
- For example, we review and analyze usage of our networks in order to allow us to operate them efficiently and plan for future expansions and upgrades
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- For example, we may be required by a court order or warrant to collect or retain certain personal information.
- We collect only that personal information that is clearly necessary to fulfil the purposes noted above. Intelvision will not use your personal information for any other purpose without your consent, except in exceptional circumstances or where required by law.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Intelvision does not sell personal information to third parties for sales or marketing purposes.
There are a number of circumstances where we may need to disclose personal information about you, such as:
- To a person acting on your behalf
- For example, to a person you have authorized to act on your behalf if you are out of the country or seriously ill
- To a person retained by Intelvision to perform work on its behalf
- For example, to a company we may retain to print and send out bills on our behalf
- To another communication service provider, or a company involved in supplying you with communications or directory-related services
- For example, we may provide your name, address and phone number to a telephone directory publisher, unless you have indicated otherwise
- To a company to which Intelvision may want to sell parts of its business or assets, or to a company seeking to lend money that is secured by the assets of Intelvision
- To law enforcement and emergency services providers, in an emergency, where required by law (such as by statute, or pursuant to a warrant or court order), or in the case of a violation, or suspected violation, of applicable laws
- For example, we may disclose your personal information to emergency services personnel if a 900 call is made from your telephone, or we may collaborate with law enforcement or public authorities based on serious allegations or reasonable evidence of illegal conduct upon receipt of a warrant or court order.
- Any such disclosures are made on a confidential basis, with the information to be used only for the intended purpose.
- In some cases, personal information may be stored or processed outside Seychelles, where it will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of those countries.
- No other disclosures will be made without your consent.
You may choose not to receive marketing communications from us. Simply contact our customer service at email@example.com or call 4414243
You may choose not to have the telephone number associated with the telephone service you receive from Intelvision listed in a directory. In such a case, you will have to clearly advise us upon subscription, or later, by contacting us at the same numbers and addresses as those mentioned above.
On request, you may access all of your personal information held by Intelvision, and you may request corrections to any inaccurate information. We strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as necessary.
WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
Intelvision keeps your personal information only for so long as we need it to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. When it is no longer required, your personal information will be erased, destroyed or made anonymous.
At all times, your personal information will be protected by appropriate physical, technological and operational security safeguards. When personal information is shared with third parties, such as a service provider retained by Intelvision to carry out work on its behalf, those third parties are selected carefully and are contractually bound to protect the information using equivalent security safeguards that Intelvision uses.
If you would still like further information on any aspect of Intelvision’s privacy practices, would like to obtain access to, or correct personal information held about you, or would consider to file a complaint respecting privacy, you may do so by contacting our Technical support:
Phone: 4414243 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org